As part of our support to clients, we offer grant research and writing services to secure additional funding that make environmental design, education and community involvement approaches a reality when financing is tight.
Successful grants secured have included funding for: eco roofs, architectural feasibility feasibility studies to support commercial building owners to pursue mixed use additions above existing buildings, creating design guidelines, development of tools and resources for zero energy building design education, and funding for community center art and building improvements.
Below is a sample of the types of grant projects we have worked on to assist our clients:
- Grant Scan: Research & Recommendations for Outreach, Education & Engagement | Multnomah County Drainage District (MCDD)
- Pacific Beach Rails-to-Trail Feasibility Grant research and writing | Seabrook Foundation
- $70,000 Solar Installation & Education for Jolene’s First Cousin Affordable Housing (with Guerrilla Development) | PGE Renewable Development Fund (RDF)
- BIPOC Engagement Pop Up Market (with Hawthorne Boulevard Business Association) | Venture Portland
- $20,000 Zero Energy Buildings Communications Toolkit (with New Buildings Institute)
- $2,000 Community Engagement Grant (with Richmond Neighborhood Association) | SE Uplift
- $40,000 Eugene Stormwater Management Demonstration Home (with Habitats) | OR Community Foundation